Restore stained concrete floors are achievable with NeverStrip Stone, Terrazzo and Concrete Seal. This floor coating product delivers cost effective restoration of stained concrete floors
Restore Stained Concrete Floors
Texan Floor Service, Houston, Texas-Stained Concrete for Less
Texan Floor Services moved into its new Houston facility during May 2019. The offices had 2,000 sq. feet of stained concrete. The floors looked tired and unattractive. They desperately needed a top-rated floor coating.
Jesse Castro, Maintenance Manager, elected to restore the stained concrete floors using NeverStrip Stone, Terrazzo and Concrete Seal. Jesse chose the NeverStrip product because it was quick and easy. He also knew the floor sealant product provided outstanding traction for employees, customers and guests. Lastly, Jeff Hill, CEO, wanted a high shine floor.
What was the Floor Sealant Process?
The Texas Floor Services team was able to restore stained concrete floors with NeverStrip, as follows:
- Protected all surrounding areas and surfaces with tape and plastic sheeting.
- Scrubbed the floor with a red pad, mild cleaner and water to remove any existing contaminants.
- Conditioned the floor with two passes of the 3M Surface Prep Pad (SPP).
- Rinsed the floor with water and let the floor dry to the touch.
- Applied 2 applications of NeverStrip Stone, Terrazzo and Concrete Seal. One gallon of product was all which was needed. Two floor coatings were applied on 2,000 sq. feet. This coverage worked out to 4,000 sq. feet per gallon per coat.
- Burnished after each floor coating with an electric burnisher using NeverStrip Shine Diamond Encrusted Pad.
- Total labor for the above was 18 man hours.
What were the Results?
- Cost effective restoration of stained concrete floors with our floor coatings
- High shine
- Fast turn around-Stone, Terrazzo and Concrete Seal dried in 10 minutes and did a great job to restore stained concrete floors.
- High traction-Jesse knows that Stone, Terrazzo and Concrete Seal provides outstanding traction, wet and dry.
- Low cost-1 gallon of Stone, Terrazzo and Concrete Seal and 18 total man hours was highly efficient.
- No need to touch-up or do anything to the original stain other than clean it after the floor coatings were applied.
Contact Info and Links
Jesse Castro of Texan Floor Services can be reached at 713-956-9966 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Texan Floor Service website is:
Links to related Blogs and pages at NeverStrip.com are: